It has been a great day so far. I went to breakfast with my husband. had coupons for buy 1 get 1 @ burger king and they have the $ .25 small coffee right now, yay for ice moca, . :) Tori started school with limited hesitation. While I was loading the dishwasher, God brought back a song from the past, I began singing. When done I came to the computer and searched youtube. next thing I knew I was worshiping, crying and praying. I felt I needed to share my experience. the links to the songs that led me to worship this morning are:
http://youtu.be/KWNHCVROJHo "Through it all, I have learned to trust in God."
then I was led to
http://youtu.be/-bk2wHAUOY0 "He'll do it again."
http://youtu.be/6omcMmd_ga8 "Hiding Place"
http://youtu.be/MnrydHHF05s "Let the Weak say I am Strong"
(Hillsong, "What the Lord has done in me")
Psalm 77:11-13
New International Version (NIV)
11 I will remember the deeds of the Lord;
yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
12 I will consider all your works
and meditate on all your mighty deeds.”
yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
12 I will consider all your works
and meditate on all your mighty deeds.”
13 Your ways, God, are holy.
What god is as great as our God?
What god is as great as our God?
Let's worship The Lord today and forever
No comments:
Post a Comment